Victorian WeekendIndoor tea Family Events historical
Milton Keynes Museum is where history comes to life with captivating stories, amazing re-creations and hands-on displays we encourage you to touch.browse in our fantastic street of shopsconnect a phone call and send Morse code in the Connected...
- Roll-up, roll-up to be enthralled by the Palace of Curiosities, a Victorian fairground show full of mystery, fascination and fun.
- Visit the street of shops and talk and buy from our shopkeepers in Victorian costume.
- Drop in and hear spine-tingling tales from the past from author and Victorian expert, Neil Storey, giving talks throughout the event.
- Marvel at the optical tricks projected from the early magic lanterns as our own Kevin Vartey delivers a slide show such as you have never seen before.
- Take tea with Queen Victoria who will be granting an audience to loyal subjects in the Granary cafe and around the site throughout the weekend.
- You can also experience a taste of what it was like to attend school 150 years ago, but keep your head down to avoid the cane!
- Meet the staff of a Victorian household and learn how it was run.
EVENT HELD AT
Milton Keynes Museum, McConnell Drive, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5EL