Republic of Ireland - County Wicklow
+ 353 (0) 1 204 6000
Republic of Ireland
ON PEAK WORKING HOURS
|Sunday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Monday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:30 - 17:30|
Attractions at Powerscourt
- Powerscourt Gardens – 47 acres of discovery
- Powerscourt Waterfall – The Highest Waterfall in Ireland
- Powerscourt Golf Club – 2 Championship Courses
- Powerscourt House – Venue for Weddings & Corporate Events
- Tara’s Palace – 22 room doll’s house and a children’s museum
- Powerscourt Hotel – A 5* Luxury Experience
- Dining at Powerscourt – The Terrace Café, Powerscourt Golf Club Restaurant, The Powerscourt Hotel
- Shopping at Powerscourt – Powerscourt Garden Pavilion, Avoca Stores, Global Village, SOUL, The Design Loft
Powerscourt House & GardensPowerscourt house today offers the warmest of welcomes to our visitors and some of the best views in Ireland, overlooking the breath-taking Sugarloaf Mountain. It’s a wonderful place to relax and enjoy browsing our splendid range of stores or to indulge in a coffee and dessert in the famous Avoca Terrace Café
Explore 47 acres of gardens, meander through the charismatic stores in Powerscourt House and indulge at the Avoca Terrace Café.
- Parking: There is ample parking for visitors in our car park. Coach parking is also available for up to 20 coaches
- Refreshments: The Terrace Café in Powerscourt House provides a wide range of cuisine and can accommodate up to 160 people
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available in Powerscourt House
- Information Guides: We provide information guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Chinese to visitors to Powerscourt gardens
- Dogs: Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at Powerscourt Gardens, with the exception of Guide Dogs
Powerscourt WaterfallVisit the highest waterfall in Ireland, explore its parkland and discover its wildlife. Enjoy a family-friendly day out including a children’s playground.
- Refreshments: Visitors are welcome to picnic or BBQ at the waterfall. A refreshment kiosk is available during summer months offering coffee, tea, sandwiches and snacks.
- Carer & Assistants: Carers travelling with people with disabilities are entitled to free entrance to the Waterfall
- Parking & Toilets: There is parking and toilet facilites available at the waterfall.
- Baby Changing Facilities: Baby changing facilities are available at Powerscourt Waterfall.
- Dogs: Dogs are welcome to visit the waterfall. Please keep them on a leash!
- Norman Dowling Coaches run tours daily to Powerscourt Waterfall.
Powerscourt Gardens• Daily: 9.30am – 5.30pm
• Gardens close at dusk in Winter
• The Gardens are open year-round and only close December 25th & 26th
Ballroom & Garden Rooms• Sundays 9:30am – 1:30pm – All Year
• Mondays 9:30am – 1:30pm – May to September
Avoca Terrace Café• Daily: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Powerscourt Waterfall• Jan/Feb/Nov/Dec 10.30am – 4.00pm
• Mar/Apr/Sept/Oct 10.30am – 5.30pm
• May/Jun/July/Aug 9.30am – 7.00pm
• Closed two weeks before Christmas
Powerscourt River Walk (Annual Members Only)• Daily: 9.30am – 5.30pm
• River Walk closes at dusk in Winter
Powerscourt Garden PavilionMonday to Saturday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 5.30pm