Milton Keynes Museum
Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
ON PEAK WORKING HOURS
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:30|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 16:30|
|Thursday||11:00 - 16:30|
|Friday||11:00 - 16:30|
|Saturday||11:00 - 16:30|
Parking & Other
- Concessions £6.00. For our disabled visitors we are happy to admit one carer free of charge) ( £ 6.00 )
- Children under 5's free
- browse in our fantastic street of shops
- connect a phone call and send Morse code in the Connected Earth Gallery
- take part in a lesson in the Victorian schoolroom (but steer clear of the cane!)
- amaze everyone by performing on the pianola in our parlour
- make toast the traditional way in the farmhouse kitchen
- experience a WW2 air raid in our shelter
- see the largest steam tramcar in the World in the Hall of Transport
- watch the Blacksmith work at his forge
- enjoy playing with toys from days gone by
April 1 – October 31 – summer openingWednesday through to Sundays, 11am-4.30pm, plus Bank Holiday Mondays and every day half term opening (see below).
November 1- March 31 – winter openingSaturday and Sundays only, 11am – 4.30pm, except for Victorian Christmas and February half-term (see below)
December weekends – Victorian ChristmasFriday 5, 12 and 19 December, 4.30-7.00pmSaturdays and Sundays 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21 December, 1.30-6.00pm
February half-termEvery day, Monday-Sunday, 11am-4.30pm
May and October half-term
Every day, Monday-Sunday, 11am-4.30pm
The Museum is on McConnell Drive, just off H2 Millers Way at Stacey Bushes. For satnavs our postcode is MK12 5EL.
Coming by train?
The nearest station is Wolverton on the London-Birmingham London Midland mainline. Wolverton station is 15 minutes walk or a few minutes’ taxi ride away. From Milton Keynes Central station the number 23 bus service runs to Millers Way, a minute away from the Museum.
Coming by bus?
Currently, the 23, 33 and 33a buses stop on Millers Way, a few moments from the Museum. Full details on MK Council website.