East Riding of Yorkshire - Beverley
East Riding of Yorkshire
ON PEAK WORKING HOURS
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Monday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
Parking & Other
- Premier Enclosure: Adult Ticket ( £ 21.00 )
- Premier Enclosure: Super Saturdays (July & Aug) ( £ 23.00 )
- Premier Enclosure: The Journal Ladies’ Day ( £ 26.00 )
- Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure: Adult Ticket ( £ 14.00 )
- Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure: The Journal Ladies’ Day ( £ 16.00 )
- Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure: Senior Citizens/Students* ( £ 10.00 )
- Course Enclosure: Adult Ticket ( £ 6.00 )
- Course Enclosure: The Journal Ladies’ Day ( £ 7.00 )
- Course Enclosure: Senior Citizens/Students (£5 on The Journal Ladies’ Day) ( £ 5.00 )
- Course Enclosure: Car Park Pass ( £ 5.00 )
- Course Enclosure: Minibus/Motorhome Pass ( £ 10.00 )
- Course Enclosure: The Journal Ladies’ Day Car Park Pass ( £ 10.00 )
- Advance Booking Prices: Premier Enclosure (£22 Super Saturdays & £26 Journal Ladies' Day) ( £ 20.00 )
- Advance Booking Prices: Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure (£15 Journal Ladies' Day) ( £ 13.00 )
- Advance Booking Prices: Course Enclosure (£6 Journal Ladies' Day) ( £ 5.00 )
An Exciting Season Awaits You at Beverley Racecourse...Experience the thrill of the races at one of our 19 race meetings - there’s something for everyone including some fantastic themed events!
You can enjoy family fun at our May Day Raceday, glam it up at The Journal Ladies' Day or experience the fastest horses in the country at totepool Beverley Bullet Day.
Sip champagne in the stylish Premier Enclosure, enjoy a picnic right in the heart of the action in the Course Enclosure and take everybody along to one of our family racedays – Beverley Racecourse really does have something for everyone. Our prices are reasonable and under 18s go free. Parking is free too. We've got excellent disabled access to all areas.
We hope to see you soon!
From the M62Take Junction 37 and follow A614/A163 signed to Market Weighton. Follow the A1079/A1035 to the Racecourse.
From YorkTake the A1079/A1035 via Market Weighton to the Racecourse.
From Hull & LincolnshireJoin the A1079 and turn right at the Roundabout onto the A1035.
ParkingThere’s ample free car parking at the racecourse.
Beverley is located on the Hull to Scarborough line. Trains from Hull to Beverley run approximately every 25 minutes.
Taking into account the one way system, the racecourse is around 2.7 miles from the train station by car. Walking distance will be less.